Lead My Business
Enhance overall performance by understanding your business.
In order to enhance performance, managing the business in an effective and efficient manner is imperative. You may be well versed on managing people, and yourself, but managing a business is the third link in a chain, which leads to a healthy and prosperous business.
This program will teach participants the basic principles of a Balanced Scorecard and use this knowledge to understand, develop, and agree on your personal business goals and priorities. The participants will understand which priority areas contribute to a successful business or hotel department. participants will learn how to use their personal responsibility to influence departmental/hotel priorities.
• Sharpening your business acumen
• Know and understand which priority areas contribute to a successful business
• Analyze your own departmental/hotel priorities based on common modules
• Use your personal responsibility to influence the departmental/hotel priorities
• Develop a personal strategic plan to increase business results
Participants have to be Assistant Department Heads or above with at least 12 to 18 months of experience in their current leading position and must be responsible for budgets and P&Ls.