Become a “ROC” Star in Real World Revenue Management
The first steps in revenue management.
A fun and easy, “door opener” for people with little to no Revenue Management experience, for a topic that is often perceived as difficult, complex and mysterious. Making Revenue Management accessible and understandable and breaking down the various barriers to Revenue Management success.
During this 1 day, training participants will gain a deeper and detailed understanding of the principles of Revenue Management. They will learn how to positively influence and drive the profitability of room sales. The participant will be fully equipped to adapt and implement their newly acquired skills in their daily working responsibilities. The participants will leave the training as ROC (Revenue Optimisation Champions) stars.
• The background to how revenue management has evolved and its impact on today’s hotels
• Understanding some of the myths and truths behind revenue management
• Understanding how occupancy and rates impact the profitability of a hotel
• Defining the benefits of using Revenue per Available Room as the hotel’s key performance indicator for room sales
• Defining some of the key sources of information needed to better understand the hotel's room business
• Defining the role of today’s “ROC” Star (Revenue Optimisation Champion)
• Changing to a “ROC” Star mentality (Culture)
This course does not require experience in Revenue Management Participants have to be at least in the position of a Supervisor in Front
Office, Reservations, Sales or Meeting and Events.